Mattress Direct: Q&A
- How does Mattress Direct work?
Simple. Give us a call. When would you like to meet? Right now? Later today? Tomorrow? Any time is fine with us. We are here to sell mattresses.
- Where are we located?
We are located at 5865 Graham Hill Road in Felton.
- I’m not so sure about buying something out of a mini-storage?
Don’t worry, others have felt the same way and as we have been around since 2002 the experience must be a pleasant one. Look at it this way, you are the only customer in the “store!” We will ALWAYS be at the mini-storage gate when you pull up and we let you in.
Note: We have plenty of room for you to lay down on the mattresses until you find the one best suited for you.
- Why buy from us?
Simple. We save you money. Selling out of a mini-storage allows us to keep our overhead low. We keep our advertising at a minimum. Most of our business is referral from previous customers. As we say: Please compare our prices against any mattress store before making your mattress purchase.
- Are our warranties as good as the higher-priced stores?
Yes. The warranties are from the manufacturer, not the retail outlet where you make your mattress purchase.
- What if we don’t like what we see?
Then you are only out a bit of your time. We regret if we do not have the right mattress set for you. We want you to have the right sleep system. We never high pressure anybody. We put the mattresses out for you to try … the mattresses sell themselves.
- What if we like a mattress but it is not in stock?
If we can get the order in by Thursday, we’ll have the mattress to you on the following Tuesday.
- Do you deliver? Is there a delivery fee?
Delivery within Santa Cruz County – same day delivery – is free or if you have a pickup truck we will load you up and get you on your way.
- We sell Pleasant Mattress Company's Cannon Sleep Product and Spring Air mattresses. For more information, see their websites at: http://www.cannonsleep.com and springair.com.
- How do we contact you?
Please call DeeDee at 831.818.4403.
- What are your operating hours?
I will meet with you seven days a week, any time during day-light hours.